Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Distant Future Sunrise

+4
BabyVampireCullen
Vamp kiss
The.Cold.One
bellaandedward17
8 posters

Idi na stranicu : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/2]

1Distant Future Sunrise Empty Distant Future Sunrise Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:04 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

BEFORE READING: - THIS STORY IS ON THE FEMALE POINT OF VIEW OF WHAT HAPPENED. THEY ARE BELLA, ROSALIE, ESME, ALICE, LUCILLE AND RENESMEE.

Preface
As I looked into the face of this human i realise she was familiar to me. Someone who always gave me maternal love i grew up with. I seemed to notice the arms of the vampire closest to the human encircling the human’s waist with loving affection. I realise suddenly that these were the main people in my family that I needed to talk to find out the truth about who I was.

1) Goodbye
I looked at my mother with sad eyes. Then I looked at the others around me wishing me farewell the moment. I knew that I would be gone for a long time but I had to set things straight out before they got even worse.
"Mother, I promise I’ll get that brother of mine back and set some things
straight before I come home," I said feeling very vunerable and wanting
to break down and cry which I knew I couldn't.
"Lucille, I know you can do this you have your own power to succeed but
you do not realise it yet. Now go or you'll never make it!" my mother said
I knew there was a hint of sadness and grief in her voice. I was happy that my father stood tall beside her with his arms encircled around my mother’s waist with loving affection of true love. I walked towards the simmering door like object and turned around staring at my whole family. Then I seemed to find my voice and as I said as a farewell "Goodbye, God only knows when we shall meet again." After I said my farewell I stepped backwards into the simmering door like object.
I woke up I felt the sun intensive heat on my face. The sky was cloudy and I knew there was going to be rain as I sniffed the air. I looked around my surroundings and saw a small river nearby, I got up in a quick flash and walked to the small river in a matter of seconds and sat down, crossed my legs and looked at my face in the water reflection and said to myself "I can do this. I'm strong because if my full name isn't Lucille Bella Alice Rosalie Esme Rene Cullen then it shouldn't be my name at all."
I always knew how to describe myself since the age of fourteen and I pretty well knew how to describe myself now because of being small, slender but round, small features, wavy hair to my waist the colour is brownish reddish and I have my mothers heart-shaped face.
Thinking to myself as I leaned back trying to relax on the hard rough ground that my back connected with and closed my eyes straight away an image of my whole family appeared. My mother and Father, my older sister and both of my brothers then a shadow appeared over one of my brothers and he suddenly disappeared. I woke up straight away and got up feeling scared. I looked again at my surroundings and finally felt safe that I was in this small mystical place of the forest. Suddenly I was thirsty, I needed to hunt or I’ll don't know what my actions would be if I didn't hunt now. So I got up from the ground and followed my instincts to quench my thirst.
----------------------------------------------------------
2) Unknown Vampire
Another day of school I sighed as I got up out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen where i saw my dad Charlie was already dressed in his uniform and ready to keep Forks under control from any crime.
"Hi Charlie, I thought you would have left for work already?" I asked in the brightest morning voice I could manage as I walked around the kitchen trying to find something I was interested in eating for breakfast.
"No Bella, I was going to leave in two minutes anyway but you woke up," said Charlie his voice sounded like he was interviewing a suspect and I was that suspect being interviewed. I sat down at the table and began to eat my breakfast, and then there was a knock on the front door.
"I'll let whoever it is in. I have to go now to work, Bells," Charlie said as he stood up and went to the front door and let the person who had come by to visit inside the house then the door closed I heard my Charlie's car start and drive away. "Hello, Bella," said a soprano voice of my vampire boyfriend Edward Cullen. I turned around and looked at him like I haven't seen him since over in a matter of years than hours. Edward to me is lanky not bulky, boyish-looking and his bronze hair is always untidy.
"Edward," I whispered as I got up and faced him. Then Edward slipped his arms around my waist and held me close to his body. I was worried at that moment something was terrible wrong. I stepped out of Edwards arms and looked into his face, into those golden eyes of his.
"Edward, what’s wrong?" I asked in a whisper knowing that Edward would hear it no matter how small I tried to make my voice sound.
"Bella, I need you to follow me to my home. Alice saw something and it concerns all of us," Edward said never hinting any emotions in his voice just a request. I looked away for a moment from Edward and looking at the rest of the kitchen around me then suddenly I was looking into Edward golden eyes again I whispered "Sure I'll go then maybe I can find out why you are so worried." Edward went outside to his Volvo and opened the passenger door for me. I followed Edward as soon as I closed the front door and went to the volvo and climbed in and sat down. Edward closed the door on the passenger side and in a flash Edward was already on the other side of the car. Edward joined me inside Volvo and closed the door.
Then in another flash we were speeding to the Cullen’s house.
When Edward and Bella finally sat down I sighed with relief. I already had the rest of my family here in the living room already waiting for met tell them what was going on. My names Alice Cullen my ability is to see events in the future before they even happen. I always liked how people describe me as pixie-like, very thin; small features and what cool spiky hair I have. As I looked at the room again I cleared my throat that got everyone’s attention so I started to speak.
"Thanks, everyone I called this meeting because I have seen a unknown vampire in this region. I don't know who she is or what she wants but I can take you to where she is," I finished my soprano voice was singing as I spoke. "Alice, are you sure about this?" Bella asked suddenly looking very pale. "I'm very sure and at the moment the unknown vampire in question is in Edward's and yours special meadow," I answered in a positive voice looking everyone in the face as I did so.
"What do we do Alice?" asked Esme, who always has been like a mother to me ever since I joined the Cullen family.
"Well all I can tell you is that we all go to the meadow and talk to the vampire and we question her," I said in a low voice. It was all I could say I wasn't up to telling everyone who the unknown vampire identity.
"What are we waiting for? Let's find out who this unknown vampire is then we can figure out whether she's a good vampire or a bad vampire," demanded Emmett. Emmett is the brute force of the Cullen family who there to make jokes and then the next second to beat up someone.
Emmett's taller than me measuring 6'5", he always seems like a giant to me ever since I first met him. Rosalie who's married to Emmett always describes him as big, muscular, with dark curl hair. Oh by the way when I say Rosalie's married to Emmett I mean every ten years at least they get married again. Rosalie always like being the centre of attention.
But Emmett and Rosalie only marry every ten years at least to renew their love. Jasper thinks it's just ridulous to always get married continuous and so do I secretly, that's why Jasper and me have only married once.
I turned to look at Jasper my husband who has the sweetest honey blonde hair, 6'3" in height and is muscular but lean. Often Jasper and Rosalie are told they look like twins, that's why everytime enrol to a school they enrol as twins. Then I looked away from Jasper and looked at everyone else and sighed deeply. "Emmett right. It's time for us to go to this vampire and figure out who she is," I said. Everyone got up from where they were sitting and we all then headed towards the meadow and Bella of course was holding tightly to Edward.
"Ah, it's so great to finally get to relax now that I've quenched my thirst," I said in a happy soprano voice. Suddenly I sensed something that there was someone or more coming to see me. I stood up and looked in the direction of the trees in front of me and surely enough I saw other vampires appear and a human was with them.
I spoke up "Um...hi...uh...can i ask who you all?" asking curiously as I gazed at the vampires and human standing infront of me. Then I focused my attention and looked into the face of the human. I almost gasped when I realise that she was familiar to me. Someone who always gave me maternal love I grew up with. I seemed to notice the arms of vampire closest to the human encircled the human waist with loving affection.
I suddenly realised then that these were the main people in my family that I needed to talk to find out the truth of who I was and what I was doing here even thought I had a pretty good idea.
"My names Carlisle Cullen, this is my wife Esme and our adoptive children," said Carlisle as he nodded to the rest standing next to him.
"Hello, I'm Lucille...Lucille Cullen. Actually my full name is Lucille Bella Alice Rosalie Esme Rene Cullen," I finished saying and took deep breaths.
Everyone infront of me just stared at me. I knew the questions were going to thrown figurely at me.
One of the vampires infront of me spoke "Your last name is Cullen but how can that be?" he asked I knew somehow he fighting an emotional battle over this. Lifting my chin a bit and clearly spoke "I think Alice should tell you then I fill in the spots," I said I knew that Alice could explain to everyone what was going on very quickly. "Alice?" everyone asked in questioning voices looking from Alice to me and back again.
"The reason why Lucille has Cullen as a last name. This is because Lucille is the one of the future daughters of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan," Alice answered to the questioning voices.
"You sure Alice, about this?" asked the human in a small faint voice who now I knew was my mother. "Yes, Bella it's true. Lucille will have to tell you and the rest of us the reason to why Lucille's here from the future and how it happened,” Alice answered Bella smiling warmly as possible as she could. "Why don’t we sit down if i'm going to explain all that it's gonna take me a while," I said with a huge sigh; looking calmly at everyone.
3) Revealed
When everyone was sitting down I knew it was time I told everyone what was going on. I looked at Alice and begged her to help me out with everything that I had to explain to everyone in front of me.
"I came here for two reasons the first one is help out here for a while and the second is to find my twin brother who has a equally long name like myself," I said my throat was really dry and I felt like a weight had lifted off my shoulder. Rosalie spoke up just as I was about to continue with what I was telling everyone.
"Um...Lucille, why is that you have such a long name?" asked Rosalie her voice seemed so full of curiosity. I took a deep breathe "The reason why I have such a long name is because everyone wanted a say in what i should be called and finally after a while my parents decided to call me that ridkulus name which is annoying. I also have a twin brother with an equally long name," I finished answering Rosalie question I was annoyed that I was asked about my name which I always avoid to answer but I did in the end.
"Ha, it's ridiculous alright!!" snicked Emmett, I knew he wanted to laugh at me but he restrained himself from doing so.
"Emmett!!" said Esme, her voice was filled with shock at what Emmett had said and acted. Esme then turned around to look at me and said "Lucille, you have a lovely unique long name and you should never be annoyed it beautiful name for you."
Just then a voice above us spoke humorously "Ha, Unique, make me laugh." I knew that I had already done one of the thing I had came here for and that was finding my twin brother. Two figures jumped out of the nearby tree and landed solidly on the ground in merely a couple of seconds.
"Lucille, Who are they?" asked Jasper, curious his voice sounded so strange because he was the only one who hadn't spoken yet besides my father Edward.
"Everyone meet my twin brother Tanner Edward Jasper Emmett Carlisle Charlie Cullen and his friend Mitch Brandisna. Yes my brother was given that long name for the same reason too," I answered everyone while I was looking at my brother with angre and annoyance.
"Thanks Cilly, for the introduction. Nice to meet my family again but now here in the past because I get to see my mother as a human," Tanner said.
I knew if it wasn't for Jasper I would probably had tried to fight my brother. I was so filled up with angre and pain that I wanted to fight Tanner. I looked at Mitch who always asking me to go on a date with him but I always say no because he's so much like a brother.
I looked at my brother Tanner again. Tanner in appearances is different he's 6'2" in height, all the girls wherever he goes say he's handsome, muscular but lean and has the same untidy hair that our dad Edward has.
Then I looked at Mitch who was taller than my brother and me at 6'3". I always had my own view on Mitch's appearance with very pale skin which is almost translucent and short wavy hair was all I could ever think of, to me their wasn't much that came to my mind.
"Don't call me Cilly, Tan," I said flashing my teeth angrily as I took a step towards my brother my tempre was rising.
"Lucille, never mind your brother. What are you doing here?" asked Mitch in his brillant Irish voice of his.
Mitch orginally came from Ireland nobody not even Mitch's parents know whereabouts in Ireland. Mitch became friends with Tanner four years ago when Tanner was trying to live by himself but eventually came back home.
Mitch is always simpled minded I wonder if that's why he likes me when I don't even like him.
"Mitch, I tell you why i'm here and its for two reasons one of them which I have completed by finding my brother and the second reason i rather not discuss with you two nitwits!" I answered Mitch, my temper was at a all time rise I was so angry that I wanted to tear both my brother and Mitch to pieces because I had to find them.
Jasper put his hand on my shoulder and suddenly I was feeling calm not angry anymore. I sighed I knew that if I got angry again there wouldn't be much point to it.
"Well, why don't we all head to the house so we can all talk about what's going on?," Carlisle suggested nodding to everyone.
Everyone around me agreed to going to the house and I suprised myself by agreeing to go also. In only a few seconds we were on our way to the Cullens house.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bellaandedward17: komentar modifikovan dana: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

2Distant Future Sunrise Empty Distant Future Sunrise Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

The rest of the story wont fit in the first message so i'm doing this way.

Distant Future Sunrise (continued)
4) Siblings
That night I couldn't sleep (not that I needed any sleep of course). I felt all my emotions were muddled up I now found my brother and now all I needed to do was to short what ever was going on with my family here in this present time before Tanner, Mitch and me could go home.
I listened carefully everyone except my mother (well my mom from her human) who left early to go home and cook dinner for Charlie.
Everyone seemed to talking downstairs so I jumped out of the window silently and started running back to the meadow. I wanted to go home I could fix what others asked me to do. I felt so alone I wished I didn't have to feel so out of place all the time.
"Well if Lucille's been running off again i'm joyously happy," said a drawling female voice. I turned around to investigate the voice and there stood my older sister Renesmee and my older brother EJ who were standing on either side of a small oak tree.
"Renesmee, be a little nice and considerate no wonder you two are always at each others throats," said EJ who had put on his strict brotherly attitude and voice. Renesmee just stared at EJ with wide eyes of fury. Renesmee was three years older than me with pale marblesque skin, wavy reddish brown hair which was full if ringlets and our mothers brown eyes which are lost to our mother.
EJ returned a look at Renesmee which seem to say I don't care just get along. EJ named Edward Jacob after our father and our mothers best friend Jacob Black. EJ is tall measuring 6'5", he's muscular, some people particular the girls says he's handsome, and has the same untidy ruggered Bronze Reddish Brown Hair like Tanner who's one year younger.
"Yer, Nessie grow up!" I said annoyed that my sister was here and being her usual self. Renesmee looked at me and stared I stared back we had a battle going on between and mostly Renesmee won unless I got Tanner to throw something in her face so she could lose. EJ was standing now in between us worrying that we would get into another arguement like Renesmee and me always do for any particular reasons.
"Luc, that's rich coming from you!" Renesmee said her voice slightly sliping that she was angry with me and I didn't know why but i could probably guess the reason. EJ was still standing between not certain what was going to happen next in the fight I was having with Renesmee.
"What are yo doing here, Nessie?" I asked in angry questioning voice still having a war with my sister silently. Renesmee looked away i knew i had won this silent battle but knowing my sister and me we will be having another fight all too soon.
"Listen Renesmee and EJ you can answers me at the cullens house which is our home anyway in the future," I said muttering in a sulky voice and then turning around and headed to the detination I was headed.
I heard behind me, Renesmee and EJ talking and then they were following silently in the direction of Cullen house.
When Lucille, her brother and her sister arrived I aready saw them heading to the living room Lucille quietly called us all. The next minute everyone was in the living room even myself. Of course I knew what was going on Renesmee and EJ are Lucilles brother and sister who had come here to take both Tanner and Lucille home and I knew it wasn't going to end well somehow.
"Aunty Ali....um....Alice, I was wondering if you could explain this time to eveyone what's going on?" asked Lucille in a uncertain voice her voice sounded so tiny but I could still hear it.
"Alright Lucille, I'll explain the situation to everyone," I said in a clear calm voice that somehow had cheered Lucille up a bit. I glanced at everyone in the room and then at Jasper for his support that I needed to tell everyone what was going on even if the conquences would turn out to be bad.
Glancing at eveyone again I took a deep breathe and said in my happy soprano voice "Everyone these two vampires standing near Lucille are Renesmee and EJ Cullen. Lucille older brother and sister."
Everyone looked at me like they knew what shock was when a human experienced it. But I knew how they were feeling because when I first visioned Lucille, Renesmee, EJ and Tanner in my mind I was so shocked that Jasper had to changed my mood to a happy one and somehow I still haven't gotten over the shock. Then after that second I continued to explain to why EJ and Renesmee was here and what they were doing here.
5) Home Time
I couldn't believe I was going home. Something inside me said that I belong here for a little more but I knew my mother in the future would be missing me.
Renesmee, Tanner and EJ was already waiting for me near the simmering door like object. I turned and joined then in a flash of a second and turned back to Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme. Especially my parents as they saw me off with my siblings as we walked slowly into the simmering door like object.
I woke up and realised I was in the comfort of my own bed. One of my siblings must have carried me here to my room and left me to sleep.
As I sat up in bed there came a know at my door and then a voice
"Lucille, can i come inside?" I knew who it was imedately and I answered in a crisp voice "Sure Aunt Rosalie."
My bedroom door opened and in came my Aunt Rosalie who had some food on a plate for me. Being almost half human I could eat human food to live rather than animal thought I hunted once in a while.
Rosalie set the tray on the table not that far from the bed and sat down near by on a chair and said "Your mother said when your ready to come downstairs your parents are worried that you haven't woken up in 3 days because you've been sleeping."
I felt shock cross my face when Rosalie told me that I never had more than three days of sleep, I only ever needed 5 hours sleep each day. I cleared my throat and spoke in a small tiny voice "Ok i'll eat the food you brought me then i'll be downstairs to talk with my parents Aunt Rosalie."
Rosalie gave me a small smile and got up went to the door and left the room closing the door silently behind her as she exited the room.
As my youngest daughter Lucille enter the room I felt uneasy I didn't know how Lucille would react to what was happening. Lucille went and sat down across from Edward and me.
"Ok Mum, Dad what did you want me for?" Lucille asked.
"Lucille, we wanted to tell you first that Renesmee is moving back home," said Edward. I could see Edward expression clearly and I knew he felt uneasy about telling Lucille this as I was.
In my mind I could remember how Renesmee and Lucille got so much along with each other never fighting or conplaining about what they did wrong. I also remember the week before Renesmee moved out.
Both Lucille and Renesmee had gotten into a big fight they didn't talk to each other to resolve the problem.
"So, ok let Nessie move back but i'm not responsible if I get into another one of out fights," Lucille stated I could hear angry and pain in her voice as she spoke.
"Cilly, listen you know we love you but can you and Renesmee find it within yourselves to reconcille when your sister moves back in?," I asked I knew whatever the answer was it would be either good one or bad one.
Lucille looked at both of us then gave a heavy sigh and said "I guess I could get along with Nessie she did after all bring me home and this is her home also and she is my only sister. Can I go now?"
I looked at Edward and he agree with a silent message through our eye connection to let Lucille leave.
"Alright Lucille but not before you go to school," I said very softly that I knew my daughter could hear me. "Ok mum and dad i'll see you this afternoon after I finished school," said Lucille as she got up from the couch and headed off in the direction of the stairs.
I turned to face Edward and said "Do you think we're doing the right thing, Edward?"
Edward just smiled at me and said in a senitive voice as he answered my question "Bella, we're doing the right thing. Never doubt it no matter what ever happens."
I just smiled and got up of the couch and stood up. Edward followed my actions just as smoothly we looked in each others eyes and knew it was time for us to hunt.
Great another day of school as I thought to myself as I got out of my pink nissan 350z car. I wasn't the only one who came to school my brothers EJ and Tanner had gotten a lift with me to school to make it easy for us to blend in the human world but i didnt think it was necessary it wasn't like we didn't blend in that much already. I glanced across the school parking and saw my mother, Father, Aunts and my Uncles all standing together and were talking amongst themselves. Suddenly my sister Lexus SC 430 pulled up beside where I was parked and got out of the car as soon as she turned off the car.
I just stared ahead and forgot about everyone around me. That was the only way to avoid to prevent talking to my sister other wise we were going to fight. I turned towards my brother and spoke "Hey, um...i'm going to class right now so i'm not late." Both EJ and Tanner gave me strange looks but didn't question what I said. So I walked off in direction to the main hall of the school.
As i sat in the English class our teacher Mr. Fargus was handing out results in our test I already knew I would get the same old mark I always got which was always straight 100% mark. I sat in between my two best friends Jasmina Castilla and Leelee Jamacta in the front of the room Mitch and Tanner sat in the front row of desks behind my Sally Oxfield sat with Nathan Westerra next to her.
As i got my test paper off Mr. Fargus; I looked at it and I smiled to myself I was right I did get 100% again.
Mr. Fargus went to the front of the class room again started to write notes on the assignment we needed to complete in a weeks time.
The bell rang as soon as I was finished writing the notes from the board I got up and gathered my stuff and headed out the classroom towards the biology classroom that I had as my class right now. As I entered the classroom I saw my parents Bella and Edward seated together, Jasmina and Leelee came into the classroom and took there seats in the classroom, Mick Dungwea sat next to Sally, of course my brother Tanner sat next to his best friend Mitch and Alicka and Nicole Ricords sat together at the front of the classroom. I went and sat down in my chair, I always sat alone in biology this was mainly because I always felt outta place no matter where I was or whoever was with me.

3Distant Future Sunrise Empty Distant Future Sunrise Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:10 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Distant Future Sunrise (continued)
6) Staying Behind
I was inside cooking for Tanner, Renesmee, Lucille, EJ and Mitch. Suddenly there was a loud crash, I quickly looked at my husband Carlisle with concern (who was off work for a while).
"I'm sure that was nothing," said Carlisle as he went back to attending the work he was doing at home from the hospital.
"TANNER!!!!!!!!!" yelled the familar voice of Lucille. I sighed it was going to be one of those days again where Lucille and Tanner would start fighting then Nessie would join in and EJ & Mitch would have to break them up.
A few seonds later they all entered the kicthen still fighting and now yelling even more. Carlisle walked out of the room i knew he was going to get Bella and Edward to sort this problem out.
"QUIET!" said the thunder voice of Emmett whose was always like a son to me. Emmett stood with Rosalie, Jasper and Alice all behind him as they came into the room.
"Now, can you please tell us what's going on?" questioned Rosalie, as she went to sit down on the dinig room chair. Alice and Emmett followed Rosalie and sat down either side of Rosalie.
"Tanner, broke my mp3 again and not only that he also broke my favourite porcelain doll I got off Esme!" Lucille calmly said in a nice clear voice. Rosalie turned her gazed to Tanner and asked "Is this true?" Of course I knew what the answer would be it was always the same answer in these situation.
"Yes Aunt Rosalie it's true," answered Tanner truefully with a great big sigh. I shook my head and turned back to the meal I was preparing.
"I don't care what the reason for you three to be fighting at Esme and Carlisle house but if it happens again don't think we won't punish all of you,"I said looking at Edward for the strength he usually gave me.
"Your mother is right. At the moment the moment we don't know what.................."Edward cut off his sentence as a Strawberry Blonde hair girl crashed into the room. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucille, Tanner and Renesmee looking with amusement on their faces.
My daughter Lucille then spoke up her voice still hinted the sound of amusement in it "Oh, Leelee when will you ever learn to control your vampire techniques?"
Leelee laughed at the question and answered "I guess never at this rate." Edward looked at me I knew that this was not amusing like it wasn't amusing at all for me.
"Leelee, what are you doing here?" Lucille asked as she went to help her friend up of the floor where she had landed.
"Lucille, I came to visit and say goodbye," said Leelee her voice ws filled with so much sadness from the fact she had to leave.
My daughter looked stunned at the answer she got of her friend. Lucille turned her gaze at her father Edward and me that was the same gaze that said please parents just do this small little favour for me.
"What favour do you want now, Lucille? said Edward with a sign. I looked at my daughter and Edward they were more alike than they seem to think but they either don't realise it or want to know about it.
"Mom, Dad; I was wondering if Leelee could live with us please?"Lucille asked in her baby like tone of voice she usually used to get her own way.
I looked into Edwards golden eyes for his decision and we agreed silently for Leelee to stay with us even thought we knew all the consqences that would come with making this decision.
"Lucille, your father and me has reached a decision," I said very confidently in an small voice that I still knew my daughter could hear.
Lucille just gave me a look that said 'yer then tell me'. I slowly took a deep breath knowing that I was waiting for the consequences to follow this decision.
"Leelee can stay with us as long it ok with her parents and her coven," I said with a small breath after i said it.
"Yippee, thanks mom and dad," said Lucille as all my children went to the study room.
Before Leelee followed my children she smile her thanks to Edward and me. Then followed my children to the study.
I couldn't believe it my parents actually agreed for Leelee to stay with us. As I sat in the study room on the orange plush couch Leelee sat crossed leg on the floor listening to music throught her ipod and still she could hear us. EJ was sitting near the shelves of books on a beige double seated couch and next to him was Renesmee typing quietly on her white laptop. Tanner and Mitch on the other hand went outside to hunt for a while they were also joined by Rosalie, Emmett and my parents. I knew things from now on were kinda going to be okay. Suddenly my siblings, Leelee and myself all heard a knock on the door.
I looked across the room to my sister Renesmee and she nodded for me to see who was at the door. I got up and went to the front door I had a feeling already I knew who it was, silently and slowly I opened the door.
There stood Jacob Black who had imprinted on my sister Renesmee and they were soon to be married and behind him standing with confidence was Sally Oxfield one of my many friends.
"Hi Jacob, I bet your here to see Nessie?" I said in my best joking voice and then gave Jacob a hug to greet him.
Stepping back Renesmee came into the room in a blur of happiness and was hugging Jacob very tightly.
"God, Nessie I know your the loch ness monster but you dont have to hurt Jacob," I said I my best pretend concern voice when I was joking around with family.
Nessie just touched her hand to Jacob's throat and told him something. Jacob nodded his agreement at Renesmee and then they headed off in the direction of Renesmee's room.
I turned around and gave Sally a warm smile as she finally came inside. Sally was a year younger than me originally from England but her parents decided to send her to Forks when Sally finally knew about being a werewolf.
"Hi Lucille, how have you been?" Sally asked as she followed me to the study room. "I'm ok Sally a bit tired but i'll be alright and u?" I said thoughtfully.
Sally looked at me with sad eyes, I always knew that Sally missed England where she was born and bred but she could no longer live there because of her parents fear that one day a human would figure out that their daughter is a werewolf.
"Nothing, i'm ok. Is Leelee here also?" said Sally knowing that there was a hint of sadness in her voice that she was trying to keep well hidden.
"Yes, Leelee has been here since this morning when she crashed into the house," i answered while i was laughing.
Then Sally and me reached the study room door and silently went inside to join Leelee and EJ was still sitting on the beige double seated couch this time reading a book on ecomonics.
"Edward, i worry for Lucille," i said trying to keep my voice stead, calm and normal while we were hunting together.
Edward looked at me as we walked and gave me a reasuring smile.
"Bella, don't worry for Lucille, she'll be alright," Edward said trying to let me forget about my worry over my our child.
Suddenly there was movement behind us we both turned and looked there stood Alice and Jasper who looked like they were hunting also.
"Hi, Bella and Edward i'm glad i caught you both there's something i've seen that you both decide to do soon but change your minds once i tell you and.........."Alice said her voice sounded like this was important to listen.
I knew Edward already knew what the decision we made was after all he did read minds. This decision i somehow knew will change our lives forever whether we liked it or not.
I wondered if this was going to be the most difficult thing to say to all my children and their friends, especially telling Renesmee and Lucille.
"We want to talk to all of you we have made a decision that will effect your lives and also yours Leelee and Sally," said Edward, smoothly as if everything was calm.
Lucille, Renesmee, EJ, Tanner, Leelee and Sally all gave us questioning looks. I looked away and held my breathe then slowly releasing my breathe I said "Children we have decided that its better if you go back to the time when I was a human and try to live a normal life there for a while."
Then there was only a terrible silence nothing was heard except for quiet. "What?!" said Lucille, breaking the silence a few minutes after. I knew there was going to be an outburst of agruement in a few minutes between the children but surprisingly after those few minutes it didn't happen all was calm.
I knew it was the hardest thing to do but to let me children go and also there friends would tear everything but it would be for the best they needed a normal teenage life just for a couple of months which I didn't know how long it would be.
Chapter 7: - Returning Back
I knew something wasn't right at that moment as I sat down at the table with my dad in the diner resturant where Charlie and me usually ate lunch, even sometimes dinner.
I looked around the diner and surely enough Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper entered the diner but what really shocked me at the moment was the fact that Renesmee, EJ, Lucille, Tanner, Leelee, Mitch and someone I didn't recongnise was with them.
I didn't know why they were back but I reckon I would soon found out.
Finally they reach our table Edward smiled at me with his dazzeling smile of his and sat down next to me.
"Cheif Swan, Bella..."said Edward nicely and slowly. Everyone else greeted my father and me after Edward had done so.
"Edward, who are these seven friends with you I dont recongnise them from around here?" asked Charlie, curiously not knowing what to expect the answer would be.
"There new here Cheif Swan, this is EJ McCarty, Emmett's younger brother who was adopted by another family. Tanner Whitlock and Mitch Whitlock who are Jasper and Rosalie's brothers who were also adopted by another family. Renesmee Platt, Esme's younger sister who was living with family members in Alaska untill recently. Leelee Brandon is Alice's younger sister by a year she was also adopted out to another family. Sally Lesley is a friend of Lucille whose standing there," Edward explained slowly so Charlie could not connect that it was a lie.
I was over my shock but I needed to know what the real story was from Edward but i knew I would get that later. I looked at Lucille, I wonder what story Edward would make up for her.
"What about Lucille, who you mentioned?" Charlie asked in his police intergation voice. I just sat twisting the napkin which I had in my hands waiting for Edward's response.
"Lucille Cullen, my twin sister. As you can see we both look similar in a way I didnt know about Lucille until now," Edward managed to sound like it really did happen very convincing since my father was not that suspicously anymore.
"All right, Bella why dont you go with the Cullen's for a while?"said Charlie, , as he got up and went to pay the bill.
Then after he had done that he left the diner.

bellaandedward17: komentar modifikovan dana: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:18 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 2 puta

4Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:07 pm

The.Cold.One

The.Cold.One
Cullen Family Administrator
Cullen Family   Administrator

huuuuh! it's great! i looove it!! Very Happy

http://www.twilight-serbia.com

5Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Prawd-8 (citat):huuuuh! it's great! i looove it!! Very Happy
thank you

6Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Vamp kiss

Vamp kiss
Obsessive newbourn

you wrote all this ? Shocked
wow !! I'm shocked !
wow...I mean..I didn't read it,but I'm sure it's amazing !!!

http://www.myspace.com/94_jelena

7Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:34 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

yer i think it unbelieve that i manage to write this much and still write more

8Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 am

The.Cold.One

The.Cold.One

just write please, it's very interesting Very Happy

9Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

ok i will

10Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:35 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Great i thought to myself if i didnt like school much from the time i came from and i still didnt like it much here in the past from when my mother was still human.
As i walked into the admin office where my brothers, sister and friends were except for Sally who was going to school in La Push Reservation. I felt like running but i knew i couldnt my parents in the future expected all of us to grow up normal even if we liked it or not.
"Miss Lucille Cullen thank you for finally arriving. Now i can all hand out your timetable for this year and thrn you can be off to your classes," said a highly pitch voice of the admin lady.
After we were given our timetable i looked down at it and sure enough biology was the first subject for the day for me great i thought as i followed my sister Renesmee, Brothers Tanner and EJ and Leelee to the class.
"Edward, you told me yesterday that you were given a letter from Renesmee from the future," i said quietly and calmly even thought i was a bit of a panic to find out what was in the letter that my future self wrote to Edward and myself.
Edward just looked at me no emotion was on his face and then he sighed. Edward pulled out the letter from his pocket of his jacket.
Then what seemed like hours Edward finally bean to read the letter.
"Dear past Bella and Edward,
We have sent Lucille, Renesmee, EJ and Tanner. Also Mitch, Leelee and Sally.Into the past to try and
grow up normally. We (your future selves) have
decided that our children and friends (your future children and their friends)that it is best if they
grow up knowing their parents first got to know each
other. Also we were wondering if you could at least
teach Tanner,Renesmee and Lucille how to all get
along. We are sorry that you'll have to lie to the
humans about who they are but we can't afford for
them to know. We also hope you can manage all of this please. Some already have special abilities Leelee Madison Jamacta is the one who can make time travel portals into the past. Edward Jacob Cullen or EJ he rather be known as has the ability to change a persons mind for example if a human was thinking to do something terrible to someone else he could change that decision into that person either forgetting about it or being kind to that person for the rest of that persons life. As for the others i think its best if you Bella and Edward from the past figure out their special ability of the Tanner, Mitch and Renesmee all by yourselves. Past Bella so you know Sally Oxfield is a werewolf who was born in England but when she found out she was a werewolf sent to Forks to stay with Billy Black and Jacob Black. Finally to Lucille, watch out for her please Edward and myself from the future worry for her she is the only Vampire in the family who has not yet gotten her special ability but with spending time in the past we think Lucille, will learn what her special ability is in time.
Please take care of them as well as yourself Bella.

From the Future Bella and Edward
p.s. watch out Lucille and Tanner have a tendency to fight all of the time over something
really silly."

Wow i thought as i sat back full of shock and trying to get my breathing back to normal all in that letter was the big shock of what was said in it. I looked at Edward he just look at the letter nothing had changed in his expression or how he acted. I knew from now on my live had taking a big turnibng point.
"Hay Sis, what are you doing?" asked my overbearing brother EJ, as he joined me on the hard rough ground i sat on.
"Oh...Hi EJ, nuthing much really i just came out hear to think by myself," i said in a reassuring voice. Knowing if i did tell EJ the real reason he would probably stop me.
"So, your not doing anything are you?" he asked me questionly. At that moment i knew that EJ knew what i was going to do. Even though he was the second oldest in the family he still knew somehow when i was about to do something to change my life.
"Yes EJ, i'm not doing anything that concerns you or the rest of the family," i said almost wishing i wasnt here at this moment in time and the only reason was that i didnt want to know was because i felt being in the past should be left alone so the future didn't change.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, you might be the oldest out if Lucille, Tanner and me but you always seem to be as distance with others as Lucille is also distant from others," EJ said seeming like there was something that he wanted to admit to him. I knew i couldnt tell EJ my plan instead i touched my hands to my brothers neck and told him that we should go hunt animals to quench our thirst.
So i got up from the ground and so did EJ. EJ waved goodbye and headed in the other direction where i knew there was a couple of grizzle bears for EJ to have for lunch. I went in the direction where i knew there was some deers for quenching my thirst.
I couldn't believe it one day of school and already Nessie and EJ had skipped to go hunting those two sometimes were completely irrsponsible (but maybe not EJ he was was always my favourite family member). I also knew the reason for them skipping school even though my brothers, sister and me were half human; normal human food didn't always substain us we needed to at least hunt three to four times a week.
"Hay Cilly, how are you here in the past?," said a voice behind me i had a funny feeling as a shiver ran down my spine that someone from my time had come here to keep an eye on someone.
I slowly turned around and there i saw my other best friend Jasmina Yasmin Castilla, a vampire of the Spainish Coven. Jasmina has the blackest hair you ever saw even darker than the night sky, Jasmina a bit more taller than me, her eyes are murky grey turns black when thirsty and Jasmina's a good friend even though she has a crush on EJ. Jasmina and EJ both like each other and are destind to be together forever even though they havenmt told each other how they feel. "Hi Asmin, I'm great. What are you doing here in the past?" i asked Jasmina, who was looking around at the surrounding of this place in the past.
Slowly Jasmina stopped looking around and then took a deep breathe and said "Cilly, i was sent here by your parents because they thought it wasnt fair that my three best friends and only friends for that matter were in the past."
I started to laugh and Jasmina joined in. "You know Asmin, i think living in the past will be great now," i said still trying to control my laughter that i had to lean against the nearby tree.
"Why's that, Cilly?" asked Jasmina, who was trying to control her facial expression but was unless and she also decide to being to laugh.
"Jasmina; let's go and see where the other are?," I said still laughing and leaning against the tree which i knew would eventually snap.
"Hay Lucille, that's a great idea. I so want to see EJ again," said Jasmina, running towards the cullen house. I just shook my head. No wonder i thought to myself that the main reason Jasmina was here in the past was to be with EJ my brother who she likes very much. I then started to follow Jasmina at a slow human walk to the cullen house.
God another day i couldn't stand it much longer. I just had enough i walked towards my brother EJ not happy that i had to do this at all.
"Hi EJ, i got to ask something?" i said my voice was cracking and i knew i pretty nervous. EJ just looked up from the studying he was doing for a few exams that were coming up.
"Lucille, what do you want to ask?" he said looking rathered annoyed he was with me i noticed.
I took a few step backwards and ran across the house to Edward who was helping Emmett and Jasper out for something i didn't know about.
"Lucille, what did you want to ask me?" asked EJ , from behind me i knew he had followed me from across the room.
Edward just looked at me i knew he read my mind and knew what i was going to ask EJ. I took a small breath and casual said before my voice started to tremble "EJ, when will we go home?"
EJ looked at me, then to Edward, Jasper, Emmett and then back at me. "Lucille, i truely don't know but in the meanwhile just remember we're here in the past with our family," he said as he smile and ran out of the house. I knew where EJ was going because he needed to hunt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bellaandedward17: komentar modifikovan dana: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:23 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 4 puta

11Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:37 pm

BabyVampireCullen

BabyVampireCullen
Denali Clan Moderator

this is a fanfiction right? ome, i'll read it!

12Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:33 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

BabyVampireCullen (citat):this is a fanfiction right? ome, i'll read it!

Yes it's fanfiction

13Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 pm

The.Cold.One

The.Cold.One

aww it's great! keep writing! Very Happy

14Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Lucille Bella Alice Rosalie Esme Rene Cullen
Distant Future Sunrise LucilleCullen

Tanner Edward Jasper Emmett Carlisle Charlie Cullen
Distant Future Sunrise TannerCullen

Renesmee Carlie Cullen
Distant Future Sunrise RenesmeeCullen

EJ {Edward Jacob} Cullen
Distant Future Sunrise EJCullen

Leelee Madison Jamacta
Distant Future Sunrise LeeleeMadisonJamacta

Sally Mickella Oxfield
Distant Future Sunrise SallyMickellaOxfield

Mitch Dustin Brandisna
Distant Future Sunrise MitchDustinBrandisna

Jasmina Yasmin Castilla
Distant Future Sunrise JasminaYasminCastilla

15Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

the dollz above is what my characters look like

16Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:46 am

Vekica

Vekica
Post thirsty vampire

Nice... Very Happy

17Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:51 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

lol thanks

18Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Chapter 8: - Mother worries too much
I had enough i thought as i walked through the emptiness of the small cottage. I marched straight into the living room where Edward sat infront of the piano. I walked over to Edward and sat next to him on the small seat in front of the piano he was sitting on.
"Bella, you seem not quite yourself lately," said Edward when i was finally sat down and then turned towards me.
I silently looked away from Edward, to a photograph of my children that was taken when they were younger and all seemed to have gotten along with each other.
"Edward, i'm just missing the children the house has been so quiet since they left," i said with a deep sigh and my body trembling slightly.
Edward looked at the photography and then into my eyes signally his agreement of what i had just said.
"Edward, can we see Alice?" I said rather desparately in a soft voice as i looked again at the photograph over the other side of the room.
"Sure Bella, but why do we need to see Alice?" asked Edward, as he followed my gaze to the photograph and finally knew the reason why we needed to see Alice. I opened my mind to Edward so he could read what i was thinking. My thoughts and decisions were to go to the past with Edward and find our children and see how they were getting along in another time.
"You sure Bella?" Edward asked his voice turning into full of concerned. I looked at Edward and said "I've never been sure of anything untill this moment."
I woke up to a sunny hot dry day. The sun was up and shining it brightness through the windows. I knew it was going to be one of those days that Rosalie, Alice, Edward, Emmett and Jasper skipped school with the excuse they were camping or hiking.
I sat up in my bed and looked outside to the brillant view from my room. Then there was a knock at the that inturrupted my thoughts.
"Who is it?" i called out in a sleepy voice. Slowly the door opened and in came Rosalie.
"Hi Lucille, how you getting along this morning?" asked Rosalie, as she came into the bedroom and sat down on one of the chairs in my bedroom.
"Hi Rosalie, i guess i've been coping all right," i said giving Rosalie a reasurring smile. I knew Rosalie wasn't to only ask me how i've been getting along this morning there was something else to what she needed to say to me but i knew Rosalie wasn't going to tell me just yet.
"Well i better go and tell Esme your awake so she can make you breakfast," said Rosalie, as she stood up and walked towards the door out of the room closing the door silently behind her.
I got out of bed and hurried to my closet full of clothes i chose a pair of jeans and a Marine coloured t-shirt.
As i drove Rosalie's BMW M3 convertible to school. Jasmina and Leelee were in the back seats talking about a Physics report they had to give in school today. Luckily i thought silently that i don't do physics at all.
Finally i entered the Forks school car parking area and parked my car next to Emmett's Jeep Wrangler that Tanner, Mitch and EJ drove to school in. Renesmee on the other hand had gotten a lift from Bella this morning.
As i got out of Rosalie's BMW M3 and closed the car door behind me. I walked towards the nearest bench and sat down. After i had done that i got out my book on biology and started to read about Molecular Genetics of Bacteria.
"Hi Lucille, i have a message to give you from Alice," EJ said as he sat down next to me on the Bench. I looked up from what i was reading and looked acroos the table bench towards Leelee and Jasmina to see of they were listening into the conversation which they weren't they were now talking about an event that was coming soon which they were going to drag me to and then after i knew Leelee and Jasmina weren't listening in on the conversation. It was then i turned back to my brother EJ.
"EJ, what message does Alice want to give me?" i asked EJ, wondering what Alice wanted to talk to me about because i had no idea.
"Alice, told me that she needed to talk to you once school finishes for the day," said EJ, as he stood up and walked towards were Tanner and Mitch were waiting for him at the school front doors.
I put my book back inside my bag and and walked towards the front doors of the school with Leelee and Jasmina following behind me still talking.
As i sat down on the plush pink couch in the Cullens home with Alice sitting across from me on a brown leather couch.
"Lucille, you need to go back to the past for a while," said Alice, calmly but i knew there was more that she had to tell me.
"Why do i need to go back home? Alice? Tell me why?" i asked rather fastly feeling very confused. I looked carefully at Alice and wondered what else she needed to tell me.
"Lucille, calm down. It's just you need to go to the past to visit you mother because she needs you around for a while," answered Alice, as she looked very worried at my reaction.
I felt not alright with these turn of events that were happening. "All right Alice, i'll go back home to my place in time only if Leelee, Sally and Jasmina can come with me" i said there was no way i was going back in time without my best friends.
"Everythings been organised and the excuse we will tell the humans that you all have gone on a trip for a small holiday," said Alice, as she got up and left the room.
I sat in the living room at the cullens house, my thoughts were on the fact i was going home to the future for a while.
I was home again for the second time. I was almost happy about it. Jasmina, Leelee and Sally had already ran off to tell everyone we were back for a couple of weeks.
I on the other hand was running in the direct of my home the small little cottage which managed to fit my three sibling, both my parents and two friends.
Then i suddenly stopped and sniffed the air i could smell a human scent i carefully walked to the where the human scent was the strongest and lying there on the ground certainly unconscience was a human.
He wasn't like any of the male humans i've seen before he was probably in height 6'4", he had the blackest hair i've ever seen (well maybe not as black as Jasmina's), he was very handsome and he looked the around the age of 17 or a year older.
I picked him up there was no way even in i was half-human and half-vampire that i would leave him here in the forest just in case some vampire would attack him while he was unconscience.
I ran as fast as i could home to my pink nissan 350z car which was park in the garage i put the human in the back laying him down gently and putting blankets on him to keep him warm.
Then closing the back door i ran to the drivers seat and sped all the way to Forks Hospital.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"Lucille, maybe you should go home? I'll ring if he awakes," said Carlisle, quietly humanly possible he could say. I just gave Carlisle a weak smile and then turned to look at the human.
"Grandad........Um......i'm mean Carlisle, i want to be the first second he awakes. Please let me stay?" i asked my voice sounded so strange to me.
"Alright i'll just ring the cottage as well as the main house to tell everyone that you'll be here at the hospital," said Carlisle, as he walked out of the room.
I turned to look at the human, lying on the bed so peacefully. I felt a strong urge to kiss him on the lips but hold back my resistance. What was i thinking? Kissing a human?
I got up and ran from the room knowing deep down inside i wouldn't see the human again.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
A few weeks after in school, everyone was talking about a new guy that was found unconscince by me. How i found him while walking and then drove him to Forks Hospital. Luckily they didn't know all of it otherwise i don't think they would cope.
As i entered my biology class i sat down in my usually seat and began to take my biology books out that were needed for todays lesson. Mr Baird, was writing the instructions on the board when the door opened and in came the same human i rescued a few weeks ago.
"Ah, Blade. I'm glad your back in school, i'm sorry to hear about the acident you had," said Mr Baird, as he took some work from his desk and handed it to Blade the name of the human.
"Yes, Mr Baird," said Blade, as he walked away from the front desk and sat next to me. I looked at him i wanted to know what colour his eyes were, i turned and look deep into them. His eyes were a warm Hazel colour. I looked away from him knowing too well i was staring.
"No don't look away," said Blade, as he put his warm human hand on mine. I glanced at him through thick eyelashes he was so mesmerising to look at.
"My name is Blade Zander Coltrane and let me guess your my lab partner whose been away for personal reason," said Blade, as he found the truth somehow in my eyes.
"Um...yes i'm you lab partner for biology. My name is Lucille Bella Alice Rosalie Esme Rene Cullen and no before you ask me to explain to you about my name i rather not decuss it," i said as i quickly looked away and focused my attention on what Mr Baird was saying.
They're was only a few seconds left untill the bell rang for lunch. Just as soon as Mr Braid tried to tell us the differnce between what we were learning to other subjects the bell rang. I got up as humanly fast i could and almost ran out of the door to the cafeteria.

bellaandedward17: komentar modifikovan dana: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:32 am; prepravljeno ukupno 2 puta

19Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Vekica

Vekica
Post thirsty vampire

I really like... You can be next Stephenie Meyer...

20Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 pm

midnight_sun_girl

midnight_sun_girl
Charming vampire

Vekica (citat):I really like... You can be next Stephenie Meyer...

yeah..... Very Happy

21Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:36 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

u really think so?

22Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:03 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

you really think so?

23Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

At lunch in the cafteria i sat at the table nearest were my father, mother, aunts, uncles and there friends where sitting.
On my table i sat there was Leelee, Sally, Jasmina. The vampires who were sitting at the table (beside Leelee, Jasmina and me being vampires also) were Kyle Taloras and Jalson Rentons. The werewolfs (which included Sally being a werewolf) were Jason Westerra, Chaz Quilton and Winter Chastely. Then the rest who were seated at the table were humans Nicole Ricords, Nicole's twin sister Alicka Ricords, Kasia Taloras, Danica Taloras, Danielle Taloras (Danica and Danielle are twins and Kasia is there cousin), Mick Dungwea, Luke Misora, Jay Princewell and Blade who was invited by Mick, Luke and Jay to sit at the table.
Half-way during lunch i couldn't eat so i got up and walked out of the cafeteria and heading to the sick bay i needed to claim i was sick to get out of school for the rest of the day.
As i was walking towards my car i suddenly noticed that Blade was waiting to talk to me. I walked towards him and first of all ignored him as i put my school bag in my car. Then i looked at him and asked as politely as i could managed "Blade, what do you want?" not trying to be rude.
"Your the one who saved me. I only want to thank you and ask you out for a small dinner," he asked as his warm breathe made me shiver excitly.
I turned away and try to gather myself together. I could go out with Blade but what happens if my vampire instincts come out then i know he'll be running away from me if he ever knew what i was.
"Listen Blade, i just got back and well i'm really busy..........."i started to say i could feel tears starting in my eyes i so wanted to go out with Blade to found out why i had these feelings for him.
"Lucille, i get it you might have saved me but you hate me for some reason," said Blade with a weak smile and he walked away. I got into my car and waited until Jasmina, Sally, Leelee and Winter (who was needed a lift home) got into the car then i set of home. Tears in my eyes burning because of i couldn't go on a date with Blade.
Someone was knocking on my bedroom door. I sat up in the pink cushion couch chair and then the door opened of course i knew who it was Alice, after all she does have the ability to see the future.
"Lucille, i saw what happened with Blade and youself," said Alice as she walked over and sat on the chair opposite of me.
"Alice, what do you know?" i asked suspicously knowing well that Alice had the answer. Alice smiled then said "Lucille, Blade are in love. Your destind to be together."
"WHAT??!! I can't fall in love with Blade he's a human and i'm half-human and half-vampire," i said rather alarmed at what i was told.
"Lucille, it meant to happen you can't do anything to change what is alreadyin heart," said Alice as she got up and left the room.
I got up and jumped outof the window i need to hunt it might clear my mind about all the events that has happened.
"Lucille, wait up i have to ask something," shouted Blade, as he saw me in the forest the same place i had rescued him. I wanted to walk the other way but i knew i couldn't my feet wouldn't move.
"Blade, what are you doing here?" i asked trying to make sure Blade hadn't seen me running at super speed or having that poor deer to drink but i knew when i looked in his eyes he knew about what i was but he was still trying to figure it all out.
"Lucille, I have a theory that your a vampire. Are you Lucille?" said Blade, his eyes searching my face for the truth. I gave Blade a weak smile i didn't know how to admit to him that i was a vampire. I needed to but he already knew but i still needed to confirm it to Blade.
"Why do you think i'm a vampire?" i asked. I wanted to know the reasons why Blade knew i was a vampire.
"Well first of all you ran at super speed not possible for a human and second i saw you jump from your window," he said with totally confidence in his voice.
"Wait a minute how on earth did you see me jump from my window?" i asked knowing that i wasn't ready to here this piece of truth.
"Lucille, i was walking in the forest that day before i slip and fell unconscience but i remember that before that happened i saw the cottage where you lived," he said casually.
I put my hand over my mouth it couldn't be true. But when i looked into Blade eyes i knew it was the truth. Then everything went black and i knew deep down inside i had fainted.
"Wake up, Lucille!" shouted a voice in my dreams. I opened my eyes slowly and realised i wasn't in the forest no more but in my warm bed. I sat up and looked around then i saw Blade, my parents standing next to him, my aunts Rosalie and Alice. I guess Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Jasper were hunting because they weren't in my room.
"Blade, what are you doing here?.......Never mind just go! go get out of here before you get hurt by one of us!" i said i could feel my tears streaming down my face.
"Lucille, your family knows that i now know your secret and i rather stay than run from the one i love the most in this life which is you," Blade said i could hear the emotion coming out from his voice as he said it.
I looked away from Blade's warm hazel eyes and looked outside to the view of Forks forest outside my window. I looked at everyone else in my family and asked them silently "Um, Aunt Rosalie, Aunt Alice; could you two please leave i would like a word alone with my parents and Blade."
Alice walked out of the room, Rosalie looked a bit angry but she followed Alice out of my room. I looked at my parents they had a concern and worrying looks on their faces.
"Blade,...are you sure you want to be......with me knowing who i am?" i asked him not feeling all right it almost felt like a dreams but i knew it wasn't.
"Lucille Cullen, i don't care whether your human or vampire i love you and i want to be with you," Blade said as he sat still on my bed infront of me.
"Blade, i love you too. You're sure your not scared of frigtened about all of this stuff about who i am a half-human and half-vampire," i asked i really wanted Blade but i still needed to control my vampire side rather than my human one.
"Lucille, i'm not frigtened or scared at all. I'm lucky to know that your my destiny,"said Blade as he took out a small envelop.
I looked at my parents; my dad was not happy about these events that had happen but i knew my mother was trying to contol him so he didn't spoil his moment in time.
"Blade, sorry to inturrupt but my husband has something to say to you," said my mother. I felt myself go red with embarrassment in the face oh great dad was going to give rules to a human just because the human was going to be my destiny.
"Blade, there are rules about dating Lucille. First is i will hurt you personal if you ever hurt Lucille, Second is never tell any humans about the knowledge that you know our family is a coven of vampires. Third be careful around Lucille she might be half-vampire and half-human but sometimes she can't control her vampire instincts," said my father, i wanted to ask why he was so protective about me even thought he knew i could look after myself. But i knew from the amused look on my mothers face that i should probably let my dad tell him continue with what he was saying but i didn't want him too.
"Dad, are you quite finished?" i asked him i felt like giggling a bit of the situation at the moment. Edward my father looked at me then walked out of the room with my mother Bella followed him and closed myt bedroom door.
"Blade, can i see you tomorrow? I need time to process all these events that have happened today," I said looking at Blade.
"Lucille, i'm okay that you need to sort out your feelings," said Blade as he came by where i was on my bed and gave me a hug. As soon as Blade left my room a warm tingling feeling came into my throat i knew already that it was time i hunted so i got out of my bed and jumped out of my window. I landed on the hard ground then headed off in the direction my vampire instincts were sending me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter 9: - Blossoming Love

A new start to a new school day in the past Forks Highschool. A few days before Sally, Leelee, Jasmina and myself came back to the past now Blade had came with us because i couldn't go without him.
I walked towards Bella, Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, EJ, Nessie, Tanner and Mitch were standing near Edward's Volvo, Rosalie's BMW and Emmett's Jeep.
"Hi Jasmina, Leelee, Sally, Lucille. Lucille, can i ask being your mother in the future and all who is this with you?" asked Bella in a curious tone.
"Moth...Bella, this is Blade Coltrane. We're a couple for a few days now," i said in a unsteady voice that i hardly recongnised as mine. Ok so it was hard introducing Blade to my past family but i guess in the end it was going to be alright or so i hoped.
"Hi Blade, I'm happy that your Lucille's boyfriend thanks for making my sister happy," said Tanner. I couldn't believe what Tanner had said it shocked me. Never had Tanner said that about me being happy not since we were younger and used to get along so well. I looked closely at Tanner something was wrong with him and i knew somehow he was told off by EJ, Edward, Bella, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle and Esme had talked to me about his behaviour towards me.
"Hi Tanner and thanks i promise not to hurt your sister i love her too much," said Blade, in a respectful gently tone towards my brother.
Oh great now Tanner and Blade were most likely to become friends i rather have the old Tanner back the one who annoyed me too much but i had a feeling that Tanner's old attitude would appear again really soon.
"Blade, um......i better show you to the adminstrative block so you can sign in. See all of you at home," i said ratherly fast before i turned away and started towards the destination where i was headed with Blade following by my side.
Great i thought as i got home that afternoon, Blade has went to stay on La Push with Sally for safety reasons. Myself on the other hand was the last to enter the house when we got back from past Forks Highschool. As i closed the door Nessie can down the stairs her face full angry.
" I can't believe that a human knows our secret!!" shouted Nessie at the top of her voice. A few minutes after Nessie shouting Tanner, Mitch, Leelee, Jasmina and EJ appeared at the top of the stairs and look at the scene that was going to happen. Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper appeared in the doorway of the backyard. Esme and Carlisle turned there heads from the books they were reading and looked at Nessie and me.
"Nessie, chill it! By the way i love Blade i think he deserves to know what i am," i said my voice full of powerful emotion.
Then all of a sudden i was calming down and not angry anymore i knew then that Jasper had changed everyones emotion in the room.
I couldn't stand it so i walked out of the house and started to run to La Push Resevation my emotion so overwhelmed at what has recently a few minutes before.
**************************************************************************************
"Hay Lucille, what are you doing here on the reservation?" asked Peter, in a worried tone.
Peter Meitanels, is probably one of my best werewolves friend i can have besides Sally. Peter is someone (besides my brother EJ) who i can actually talk to.
"Nothing much, Nessie got up me is the main thing," i said with sadness in my voice and a deep sigh.
Peter looked at me with questioning eyes "Why did Nessie, get up you? he asked silently almost but i heard him clearly enough.
"I fell in love with a human and he knows my family secret that's mainly it," i said as i sat on the soild ground and Peter also sat down on the solid ground.
"Lucille, you fell for a human?" Peter asked he voice getting curious by the minute. I took a deep breathe and started to tell the whole story about how i met Blade and the events that happened until this moment.
**************************************************************************************
I stayed on the reservation for a couple of days until i thought it was safe to go home. I had a feeling Nessie, would be nice just so she didn't upset anyone from the past.
I made a decision while in La Push, i wanted to go home for a while to the future where things are more familiar but that also mean't that Sally, Leelee, Jasmina, Peter and Blade had to come back in time with me.
Great i thought well i had told Sally, Peter and Blade this and now i was running to my home in the past Blade said he would catch up i had forgotten that he was human and couldn't run like us vampires and werewolves.
When i got to the my past home i went inside Sally and Peter followed me in to the living room. We waited 40-50 minutes and Blade arrived and sat down next to me on the couch.
For a while we sat and talked about the idea of us all going home for a while, when the past Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Edward and Bella appeared.
The was also a presence of two more and i looked behind Bella and Edward of the past to see that my parents of the future were here in this time.
Oh no i thought; okay so first i dont mind my mother and father from my time being here but it still was quite a shock to me. I looked away from my parents to the past Bella and Edward. They were the same in the features either in the time of the were we were and then again the only thing different.
"Um...mom, dad?...Ah, i'm go upstairs for a while i'm feelings alright," i said in a quesey voice. Almost automatically Sally, Leelee, Jasmina, Peter and Blade all followed me to the small library.
************************************************************************************************

To be continued...........
Copyright by bellaandedward17

24Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

I was in the kitchen the next day after my parents from the future had come. The front door opened and Nessie came inside like she was floating on air. Great i thought Nessie went to fairy land again, i absolute happy that's Nessie is with someone like Jacob.
"What making you so happy that u have to be so dreamy?" i asked looking at my sister with a worried expression on my face.
"I need you to do me a favour, please Cilly?"said Nessie not bother to answer my question, as she spun around the room. Oh great, i though i wondered what my sister wanted me to do for her.
"Lucille, you know how you have a special talent for design?" Nessie asked now sitting on the lounge room couch with magazines that said "Weddings and How to have the perfect wedding."
"Um....Nessie, uh...why do u have magazines on weddings?" i asked having a feeling that a wedding was going to happen in a few months or maybe less.
"Jacob from our time and myself now know that together its time for us to get married," answered Nessie, the words from her mouth coming out as a song.
"Oh, um....so that's why you want me to design your wedding dress?" i asked a bit unsure about this whole thing happening here in the past Forks.
"Yes please Lucille, i've seen the drawings you draw when you think no one notices. please?" Nessie asked as she hugged me.
"Alright as long as you stop with the hugging and tell me what you want me to do," i gave in knowing that Nessie was my only sister and even if we didn't get along now we still did when we were younger and that always stayed with us.
"Well i need you to design a dress centred around La Push history and a normal white wedding dress," said Nessie without a second thought, as she filcked thought the pages of one of the wedding magazines.
"WHAT?!?! i always thought when you got married that you would wear our mother's wedding dress," i said, i was really shocked that Nessie didn't want to wear our mother's wedding dress for her wedding.
"Lucille, the only reason why i didn't want to wear mothers wedding dress because it never suited me i alway knew that it was meant for you to wear on your wedding day," Nessie stated quietly as she continued to filp through the wedding magazine she had in her hands.
"Why Nessie? You know that Blade is my destiny but he is a human and we wouldn't be able to get married because of that fact," i cried out desperately because what i just said that was my worst nightmare ever.
"Look what happened between mom and dad," Nessie stated as she threw the magazine she had in her hand across the room and then picked up the second wedding magazine.
I sat down on the couch oppsite of Nessie and asked "What do u mean, 'Look what happened to mom and dad?'"
My voice filled with curiousity and suspicion for wanted to figure out what Nessie mean't about that comment.
Nessie sighed and looked up from the wedding magazine that she was looking through.
"I mean look and mom and dad. Mom was a human and dad a vampire they fell in love against all odds and got married and had four of us half-humans and half-vampires. There love is now strong as ever but now mom is a vampire and it's like a happy ever after story," said Nessie, gently knowing that if she was strict about it i'd probably yell and fight about it with my sister.
"Yes Nessie, um why don't we decide on what you want your dress to look like so the sooner i can get it drawn up the sooner Aunt Alice can start making it for you," i said in a cheery voice trying to change the subject.
So for most of the afternoon Nessie and myself decided on what type wedding dress she would like, we even talked about what type of bridemaid dresses she wanted the bridemaids to wear when she chose them. After a I got up from the couch told Nessie a little white lie that i was already late for a date with Blade and ran to the garage to start my car.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
That evening Blade and myself was at a small quant resturant called 'The Quests Inn' we had come here after the action packed movie we both agreed to see was over. I had order a small green salad and a glass of orange juice i wasn't hungry much and Blade wasn't that hungry either so he order a pizza that we both shared.
"Lucille, i was wondering i've met you family i was thinking that it's time for you to meet mine," said Blade out of the blue. I didn't know what to say i was practically speechless.
"Um...Blade, i would love to meet your parents and family but first let me ask my parents if i can. Could you tell me about them now?" i said very slowly and my tone of voice was a bit shaky.
"Well my parents Clara and Aldrick Coltrane. I have a four year old sister Kita Malaya Coltrane and a little baby brother Leon Kaden Coltrane," he said i noticed that he was a bit upset that i wanted to ask my parents but he also knew himself that i had to check with Alice in case i needed to go hunting before i met his parents.
After a couple of moments we both decided that it was time that our date ended and Blade walked me to my car in the parking lot when we got there i turned to Blade and put my arms around his neck and then started kissing him. Blade stood still for a few mins then i felt his arm encircle my waist and end the kiss as he said "Lucille, don't think that i'm angry with you because i'm not i never could ever be angry with you i love you so much."
Then Blade let go of my waist and walked in the direction of his car across the parking lot.
I got into my father's volvo and drove all the way home, my eyes were burning me because i wanted to cry.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
It was finally time for Nessie, Jacob (from the future), Tanner, Sally, Leelee, Jasmina, Mitch, EJ, my parents, Blade and myself to all go home to our place in time (the future).
We weren't needed to live our live's in the past anymore so when we said our goodbyes and walked through the simmering door like objects i was really upset.
But that happened three week ago and i'm still upset about it but todays another day the place where i'm supposed to be and that was as soon as i jumped out of my father's volvo that i missed so much.
As i walked through the school grounds i saw three students i didn't recongnise. i turned away and moved to the side so i wouldn't bump into students.
"Miss Cilly Cullen, how are we today? addressed Mick Dungwea as he walked towards me, a smug smile on his face.
"Quit it, Mick!" I said i wasn't up to hear his jokes today. Then i turned and walked away from Mick as fast as human speed possible i could and went to sit on a bench under a big old oak tree. I closed my eye's and tried to relax when suddenly someone kissed my lips.
I opened my eyes and saw Blade, we were a couple of course but we have to be careful that my family or myself didn't have him for lunch.
"Lucille, you look brillant today. Is your aunts, uncles, and parents on their 'camping trip' today because of this sunny weather?" he asked knowing full well practically the whole story about my family 'camping trips'.
"Blade, yes they are, i really wanted to go but no i have school to attendalong with Renesmee, Tanner, EJ and also our friends Mitch, Leelee and Jasmina," i said with a low sigh my voice was hinting disappointment a bit because pf the fact i could go hunting.
"Blade, anyway we managed to make a deal as long as we all went to school today, Tanner, EJ and Mitch could borrow Emmett's jeep to drive to school in. Nessie, Leelee, and Jasmina could borrow Rosalie's BMW and myself Edward let me borrow his volvo as long as i was careful with it," i finally finished telling Blade.
"Have you told you're parents that your coming over to my home to stay over the weekend yet?" asked Blade, as he sat down next to me on the bench and put his arms around my waist protectively.
"Um.....no, Blade, I haven't told them about the weekend yet i just haven't gotten around to telling my parents," i said rather slowly with my eyes turned away from his face.
"Lucille, you mean you haven't told them......." Blade voice couldn't be heard over the bell as it rang cutting him off from what he was saying.
I gave Blade a kiss on the cheek when we both had gotten up. "Blade, let's get to class or we'll be late."
Then we walked silently side by side to our first class of the day.
"Miss Lucille Cullen, can i pleaze have a word with you right before you go into the classroom ? said Mr Hoyce, i stood still and wondered what i had done this time.
"Mr Hoyce? Sure what do u want to say?"? i asked in bewildment not really knowing why he wanted to talk to me at all. Mr Hoyce, a casual teacher that's standing in for Mr Fargus my biology teacher until he gets better from a bad case of the flu.
I looked at the three unknown students for a second time of the day and gave a small gasp that i knew was too quick for any human to register. I automatically realise that i knew who the three unknown student were they my aunts Kirsten-Vinessa Swan, Chloe-Daisy Dwyer and uncle Robert-Kellan Dwyer.
"These new students are in most of your classes. This is Robert-Kellan Dwyer (who prefers to be called Kell) and his twin sister Chloe-Daisy Dwyer. Finally we have Kirsten-Vinessa Swan, I want you to show them around the school and to be a friend to them," said Mr Hoyce in his strict i don't give voice as long as you do what your told. Mr Hoyce, doesn't much like me very much because he has a suspicion on what i am since i found out from Jacob that Mr Hoyce was part Nebraska Indian.
"Alright, um...Mr Hoyce, i'll spend the day showing them around," i said in a sotto voice and then i gave a big sigh. Mr Hoyce then nodded and went off inside the classroom to start the lesson on life support systems.
"We better get inside for the lesson i doubt you three don't want to get in trouble on your first day," i said and went intothe classroom i could hear the footsteps of my aunts and uncle and i knew they were following me into he classroom.
"Awwwww, what's wrong with 'Perfect Princess Lucille'?" said Janie, in a almost child like voice. I looked at Janie as i came inside the house and said " Janie, can't you ever at least be nice to me? You happen to be my sister-in-law!"
I totally felt like breaking the wall into pieces but i knew Esme wouldn't be happy with me wrecking her house.
"Princess Lucille, why should i be your friend and nice towards you after what happened last year after that incident?" said Janie, a high-pitch menacing voice.
I just rolled my eyes at Janie, for someone who is soon getting married to my brother she can be a real pain in the backside. I didn't know what on earth Janie was talking about when she said 'after what happened last year after that incident?' But then again Janie was once a Volturi Guard and well ever since my brother Tanner and Janie have been together from day one she has disliked me. I have a feeling whatever Janie hates me for she'll never tell me.
Then again i do ignore Janie most of the time, like i was going to do now as i walked off out of the house and towards the cottage.
As i enter the small cottage my home i saw my mother standing in the living room with my fathers arms around her, Tanner and Mitch was sitting on the couch watching a football game, Nessie was standing in next to our father, the only two who weren't present was Leelee and Jasmina but that was alright they had said earlier that they were going hunting in the afternoon.
Something suddenly caught my attention i knew they were vampires that i have never seen before but i had a straight idea who they i was betting they were the Volturri.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...........
Copyright by bellaandedward17

25Distant Future Sunrise Empty Re: Distant Future Sunrise Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:36 am

bellaandedward17

bellaandedward17
Obsessive newbourn

Chapter 10: - Volturri

After what had seemed hours of standing silently on the spot in a it of a shock. I never in my whole immortal life wanted to ever meet the Volturri. I mean all i knew about them was that they're great friends with Carlisle and our family and had a bit of falling out eighteen years ago something to do with Nessie but i was never told the whole story.
"Hello, Lucille, I'm Aro from the Volturri coven this is Caius and Marcus. These are the Volturri Guards Alec, Demetri, Heidi, Jane and the newest Volturri Guard Yamit," announced Aro, in smooth graceful voice.
I looked at the three main Volturri and their guards all the while thinking to myself this was really scary situation to be in at the moment.
"Um...so why are you Volturri here?" i said i didn't know how to speak to them so i just put on my most dull voice which i only used when i wanted to ignore Nessie and Tanner.
"We're here to visit your family and to meet you and your twin brother Tanner for the first time," said Caius, reasurraningly nice which made my spine shiver something was up and that was something i was going to get the answers from Aunt Alice.
"Um...would you excuse me? I promised Leelee and Jasmina that i would join them hunting," i said in a small mutter as i went to a window and jumped through it and ran until i couldn't run no more.
"So tell me again? Why now do you suddenly want to see my family all of a sudden, Lucille?" Blade asked me in a curious tone that he was trying to deguise.
"Blade, i rather meet your family than let you come over today to my home because the Volturri are visiting," i said my voice getting higher and i was feeling really nervous at this point in time.
"Ok Lucille, so what are the Volturri?" asked Blade, confused because i had never talked or mentioned the Volturri before and for good reason that i chose not to ignore.
"Blade, the V...Volt...Volturri, are like the royal family of the vampire world," i said my voice now calming down a bit but i was still nervous.
"Royal family of the vampire world?" Blade asked as we both sat down oppsite of each other on a park bench. i shivered i never reacted this way when i talked about the Volturri before but that's maybe because i was younger i had more confidence not to worry that much until now.
"Yes Blade, they enforces rules so that the vampire existence remain a secret from you humans. The three main Volturri are Aro who can read minds but his only disadvantage is he needs to touch in order for his ability to work. Marcus who i've been told off Carlisle sense's relationships and Caius i've never been told if he had any powers," i said i didn't want to tell Blade one particular thing about the situation of the Volturri being here. I knew deep down in side me all of this was either going to end in a bad way or a good way.
"So that's why you want to see my family then? To get away from your vampire world for a bit?" asked Blade, now realising what i was silently telling him through my voice.
"Yes, Blade. Can we go today?" i asked deep down i wasn't sure about how Blade's family would to react when i was brought home but i hope it's would be good.
Blade and myself got up from the park bench and walked towards Blade's car......
When i finally saw Blade's home i was stunned it looked really big on the outside and their was a beautiful small garden full of all different types of roses and other flowers. Blade motioned me to start walking and i did when i finally got to the door i waited till Blade opened the door before he whisper in my ear for me to enter first.
The house was everything as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside, it was so neat and tidy i heard Blade mutter she's cleaned the house again. Blade started walking towards an door which i guess was the door to go the living room. As Blade entered the really big living room where i saw two people sitting on the couch, the woman was holding a baby.
"Lucille these are my parents Clara and Aldrick Coltrane. Mother and father, this is Lucille Cullen my girlfriend," said Blade, very slowly and i could hear his voice fault when he said it.
"Hello Mr and Mrs Coltrane, it's very nice to meet you finally," i said as i try to get the words out of my mouth clearly. Blade i think knew how i was feeling and he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug in a protective and reasurraning way.
"So your the mysterious girl that's made our son so happy and please call us by our given names,"said excitiedly, Mrs Coltrane. As she smiled then turned her attention back to the child in her arms.
"Um, Mrs Colt...um...i mean Clara, thank you for being so welcoming,"i said stuttering, i needed to escape i now thought that it was better to face the Volturri today instead but there wasnt any time to go back and change my mind.
Just then a loud scream went up and a young girl wizzed past me. Blade, pulled his arms from around my waist and picked up the girl and gave her a hug.
"Kita, i have someone special that you have to meet and please be nice,"Blade said to Kita who was now wanting to put down on the ground.
"Blad...Blad...Bladie, who do you want me to talk meet?" Kita asked very intellengently for her age i guess Blade forgot to tell me something but i knew he would tell me.
"Kita, this is Lucille Cullen my girlfriend," Blade said to his sister as he pointed to me. Kita, came over to me running and then motion for me to pick her up. I looked at Blade, to see if i could and he just smiled so i picked up Kita and held my breathe i was still afraid of letting my vampire side over rule my human side of me.
"Kita's, very intellengent for a child we dont know where she get's it from," said Aldrick Coltrane, proudly to have such a daughter.
"Bladie, can......we show...Lu..Lucil...Lucille around the house, plwse?" asked Kita, looking at her brother with pleading adorable sky blue eyes. I smiled at everyone i realised that Blade's family had welcomed me with warmth like i was or had always been apart of their family.
"Sure Kita, we can show Lucille around the house. Do you want me to carry you or do you want to walk?" asked Blade, but Kita looked at me and whisper for me to put her on the ground so she could run infront of us towards the hallway. Blade, and took my hand in his as we followed Kita around the house showing each room which was bright and sunny.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
"LUCILLE BELLA ALICE ROSALIE ESME RENE CULLEN!!!!" shouted a voice as i came into the house. I knew the voice immedately it was my aunts Chloe and Kirsten yelling at the top of their voices my full name. No body called me by my full name unless for three reason. First reason was unless i had gotten into trouble my name was called for doing whatever i had got up to. Second reason was if i was got into a huge arguement with Tanner or Renesmee and finally third reason was my human aunts and uncle called me it if they were either in trouble. I was guessing it was the third reason that my aunts called me by my full name which included my five middle names.
I rushed toward my human aunts shouts and when i finally got there Aro, Caius and Marcus were the only three vampires in the house, thinking again to myself this wasn't going to end well.
"What are these three?" asked my aunts both at the same time i sighed heavily my aunts knew for about four months about the whole vampire which was just two months more then Blade but nobody ever told them about the Volturri well until i told Blade recently and now my aunts were finding out.
"Um....Volturri? Could you please...um..."i started my voice shakey with worry that i will say the wrong thing well not only that i was also worried that the Volturri were going to have my aunts for lunch.
"You know the next time we come over to see you we will make sure we ring first," muttered Kirsten, as went to stand behind me. Chloe silently followed Kristen's movement silently. I looked at the main Volturri great how was this going to end i thought then realise it would or might end out bad but it was worth a try.
Just then the kitchen door opened in came Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Alice, Esme, Carlisle, my parents Bella and Edward and finally my human uncle Robert.
"Um...Aro, Caius and Marcus. Alice just told us all what happened an hour ago what was going to happen this second. Um, i guess you want us to explain why there are three humans are here?" said Caslisle, i knew about him living with the Volturri for a time centuries ago but i also knew there friendship was strung out years ago because of Nessie and the decision whether to destroy her or to keep her alive.
"Hey Lucille, i came by to take you out to dinner like we planned a few weeks ago," said Blade, as he came in throught the kitchen door and suddenly stopped to look at the scene.
"Lucille, child could you explain the why there are now four humans here with vampires," asked Aro, patiently with calm i knew he not happy with the presence of humans being familiar with us.
"Um......Aro, this is my human aunts Kirsten-Vinessa Swan, Chloe-Daisy Dwyer and my human uncle Robert-Kellan Dwyer. Oh and this is Blade Zander Coltrane my boyfriend," i said in a mutter looking at the ground i couldn't get myself to look into the Volturri faces.
The Volturri looked as us then put their heads together and whispered then they all straighten up standing tall and just then the Volturri Guards Alec, Demetri, Heidi, Jane and the newest Volturri Guard Yamit enter the house by jumping through the window.
Aro silently told them to stay the other side of the house and so they went off, I was really nervous i didn't want my boyfriend or my aunts and uncle hurt at all I don't know what decision the Volturri had made at this moment but i reckon i wouldn't like it at all especially if it involves my family the people i love plus my boyfriend Blade. I looked at my parents and then looked at everyone else if i didn't find out soon what the Volturri decided i would probably faint. But at that second everything turned black and i knew i had fainted anyway.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

bellaandedward17: komentar modifikovan dana: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:57 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta

Sponsored content

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/2]

Idi na stranicu : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions