Official Web Site's forum - Twilight Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight sun - wikipedia

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

1Midnight sun - wikipedia Empty Midnight sun - wikipedia Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:47 pm

Vamp kiss

Vamp kiss
Obsessive newbourn

Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun was an expected companion novel to the book Twilight by author Stephenie Meyer. It would be a retelling of the events of Twilight, but written from the perspective of Edward Cullen as opposed to that of Bella Swan. Meyer has stated that Twilight is the only possible book from the series that she plans to rewrite from Edward's perspective.To give them a better feel of Edward's character, Meyer allowed Catherine Hardwicke, the director of the upcoming film adaptation of Twilight, and Robert Pattinson, the actor playing Edward, to read some completed chapters of the novel while they filmed the movie.

Pre-release history

As of August 28, 2008, the release date of the book has been postponed indefinitely and it is not certain that it will be published. Meyer halted the writing of Midnight Sun after the illegal leak of 12 chapters of the unfinished manuscript on the Internet. She stated, "If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely." She has made the leaked chapters available on her website in fairness to her readers, now that the novel has been compromised before its intended publication date. She has stated that the leaking was not on purpose and she would not give any names.

[wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Sun_(novel) ]

http://www.myspace.com/94_jelena

Na vrh  Poruka [Stranica 1/1]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu

Copyright © Twilight Serbia | Design by: Twilight_Girl/Nina | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | Cinema, Movies | Twilight | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Latest discussions